banner

Friday, September 22, 2023

QUOTES OF A HARDWORKING WOMAN!


Nobody hustles harder than a mother who hate asking people for nothing. If there's no shoulder to cry on, There is floor to kneel on. I can't scratch the surface of what is happening in my life, but sometimes it's better to remain silent than telling everyone how i feel. I wasn't trained to survive, , But I'm just surviving. There are days where I'm too hard on myself, sometimes i blame myself when things aren't going well for me, I always feel hurt and disappointed when i fail to live up to expectations. 😭😭

I'm trying not to fall apart, To stop being worried and thinking that i and a failure. If don't take risks, I will always remain slave of the rich, but opponents won't support me, always they to bring me down on my toes. That you're small today doesn't mean that you will be small tomorrow.
One day your hardwork will pay off, Don't stop hustling. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our page

kgoedik98@gmail.com


Thanks!

New year quotes! 🌍💖💞

May the new year bring you peace, joy and blessings. 2023 has definitely been a year of many trials and tribulations. But we'...